Do you want a fulfilling and rewarding career that helps hundreds of adults with developmental disabilities and their families? We look for people who want to make a difference in the lives of the people we support.
OCL employs full time, part time and casual staff and recruits for positions in the following settings: Residential Homes, Community Participation Supports, Supported Independent Living and Home Share. In addition, we have a small number of administrative and management positions.
- Minimum of two years Post Secondary Education in Developmental/Social Services or equivalent experience
- Clear Police Records Check for the Vulnerable sector
- Valid Driver’s License (Ontario G or equivalent)
- Proof of an insurable driving record
- Valid First Aid/CPR certification
- A health/immunization assessment
- English (fluent – understand, speak and write)
- Able to do lifts and physical restraints.
- Experience in the Developmental Services sector preferred
To support the staff and the individuals we serve, we provide training in:
- First Aid/CPR
- Crisis Intervention
- Lifts and Transfers
- Medication Administration
- Abuse Prevention Training
- Person Centred Approach